The Truro SARC (Sexual Assault Referral Centre) is based at the Willow Centre, a safe location on Truro Health Park.
Our Truro SARC provides sexual assault referral services for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
All of our staff are specially trained to support anyone who experienced rape or sexual assault. This could have been recently or in the past. You will always be believed and treated with the utmost dignity and respect.
The Truro SARC provides support and services to males and females of any age.
The services we offer here include:
- Crisis worker support for victims
- Forensic medical facilities and examination
- Sexual health and contraception information and referral services
- Follow-up emotional and practical support from an independent advisor (ISVA)
- Information about reporting to the police or sharing information anonymously
- Information and referral to other support services in the area
- Advice about personal safety
- Referral to our counsellor